Professional Tiles Grouting Services in Hyderabad
we provide you with every sort of service related to Tiles Grouting. All the main services are listed below and explained in detail. For further information about Tiles Grouting Services please go through that
- We provide you a wide range of services related to Tiles Grouting. When grout between the tiles gets damaged, water starts leaking through that gap. Because of capillary action water starts rising along with the tiny pores of wall.
If you are fed up with problems like dampness on wall, paint peel off Or water droplets on walls. Don’t waste your time hire a professional waterproofing expert and get the work done as soon as possible. If you are not able to decide whom to contact for solving this problem.Trust me ,contact Marboker technologies, we are leading tile Grouting services provider in Hyderabad.
Types of tile Grouting services we provide in Hyderabad.
- 1.Bathroom Tile Grouting- Are you fed up with seepage on bathroom walls? It occurs when water passes through damaged grouts between the tiles. Water rises up on the walls through small pores in the wall because of capillary action. When water rises up it damages the wall care putty and paint starts peeling off. Tile grouting is the most effective way to get rid of this problem. Tile Grouting is the process of filling the grout mixture in the gap between the the tiles. Various types of grout are available in the market, like cementitious grout, epoxy grout, polymer grouts, and furan grouts. For grouting in residential bathrooms, epoxy grout is most effective and durable. If you are looking for tiles grouting in your bathroom then book your slot at www.Marboker.com. Our tiles grouting Expert will soon visit your place. Marboker home service is the leading professional Bathroom tiles grouting service provider in Hyderabad.
- Ceiling pressure grouting – In the case where there is internal damage of ceiling. Because of bad quality of cements used in construction , variety of cavity forms inside the ceiling when it is exposed to high temperature or very less temperature. I will suggest you to hire professional ceiling grouting expert to get rid of this problem permanently.
- Roof Tile Grouting- Are yo facing the problem of water leakage from ceiling. It happens when water passes through roof tiles to ceiling structure and slowly reaches the inner surface which destroy the ceiling putty and paint starts peeling off. This problem can be solved by re grouting of roof tiles. Firstly we need to remove the tiles then clean the surface properly. Now we should apply two coats of Pidifin 2k mixture and leave it for drying. After drying set the tiles again using grey cement. Now apply the best quality of epoxy grout between the tile gaps.
- Kitchen Slab or tiles Grouting- Are facing the issue of water leakage issue on kitchen walls. There may be leakage from.
- 1.kitchen slab
3.Water pipe leakage
- If there is leakage in water pipe then a hire an Expert plumber and fix it as soon as possible. If kitchen walls is damaged due to leakage contact us, we will check the source of leakage and if there is leakage from kitchen slabs or tiles. We will repair the grout damage between kitchen tiles or slab. After doing Grouting we will do waterproofing on your kitchen walls followed by wall putty repair and painting.
- For repairing of damaged grout, firstly we should clean the tiles surface properly with standard cleaning agent. Now remove the damaged grout between the tiles using sharp blade or grout cutting machine. Using air blower, remove fine dust of old grout properly. Mix the hardener with epoxy in standard ratio. Now apply the epoxy mixture using: splash along the gap between the tiles. Clean the tiles surface simultaneously while applying epoxy grout because it dry very quickly.
Types of materials used in Tiles Grouting
Generally there are three types of grouts are available in the market which can be used for tiles grouting.
- 1.Cementitious grouts- The main component of cementitious grout are Portland cement, filler particles of various sizes, additives, and colored pigments.
- 2. Epoxy Grouts- The main component of epoxy grout are epoxy resin, silica fillers, pigments, and a hardener. These are mixed together in standard ratio and then filled between the gaps of tiles.
- Furan Resin grouts – These grouts are made of polymers of fortified alcohols which is highly chemical resistant
Why Choose Us
- Our team comprises dedicated and highly skilled Tiles Grouting Expert
- Provide you with the best possible result to satisfy you with work in every manner.
- We maintain the topmost quality of work throughout the entire process till end.
- Our helpline team is active 24/7. you can contact us anytime on our helpline number.
- Guarantee of work completion within the time.
- We always offer you best Competitive Market Price.